Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter and Spring Activities

The past two weeks we have focused on:
  • Easter
  • Spring
In the beginning of the week we updated the window clings to Easter. The boys had a great time placing the window clings on the windows, although I know you can't tell by these facial expressions. Buzz and Woody helped too!


Our Easter books from the Library
We used a great activity from Reading Confetti that the boys really enjoyed.


Mommy sporting the silly bunny glasses I picked up at the Dollar Tree.

I also picked up two Spring crafts from the Dollar Tree that the boys loved!



While playing with playdoh, JP said "Mommy, did you know play doh and cheese feel the same?" I then enjoyed having a conversation with him about his thinking. We discussed words such as soft, smooth, rough, and hard.

I had the boys match the colored pom poms to the plastic eggs.
CA and JP also made Easter cards for their cousins with these fun, foam stickers.

We had an awesome time celebrating the resurrection of our Risen Lord together as a family. I hope you and yours also had a Happy Easter!

Linked up to some or most of these parties.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful ideas! I really like the pom pom/egg matching! Thanks so much for sharing at Teach Me Tuesday! This was also one of the most clicked on posts, so I'm featuring it today! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla!! Wow! Thank you! I am humbled and honored that this post was one of the most clicked on posts! Thank you for featuring!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...