Monday, March 26, 2012

Foam Easter Wreath

 This morning the boys and I made an easy foam Easter Wreath.

Materials:
Two packages of foam Easter egg stickers found at Walmart for .97!
A paper plate
Foam letter stickers
A hole punch and ribbon



 I cut the center out of the paper plate, dumped out the stickers and let the boys have fun! I encouraged them to cover all the white on the plate.

 I love to watch them work on their fine motor skills by peeling the back of the stickers off. Once JP said, "This is awesome Mommy!" I love it when they love an easy, yet purposeful craft!

I also had JP help me with the sounds of the words "Happy Easter" and they both helped put the letters on the wreath.

 I have to say I am enjoying our new colorful, Easter wreath on the front door!
I consider this activity thrifty, frugal, fun and educational! What a win-win for us all!

Linked up to these awesome parties!

10 comments:

  1. I love this!! It is so adorable. Thanks for sharing on fun frugal friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a great way to use foam stickers! Thanks for sharing at Teach Me Tuesday!! See ya' tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! It was so fun and easy! Thanks for hosting TMT!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea and such a colourful creation! Thanks for sharing with the Kid's Co-Op!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jode! It was so fun and has added such color to the front door! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. That's so beautiful and colorful! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and beautiful!! I love it! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...