Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Groundhog Day ideas...

February 2 is Groundhog Day. We will be reading a few groundhog books that day that I got at the library and discussing this day. I don't plan to do too much regarding that day, just a few books and exposure to what the day is with my 4 and 2 year old.

Here are two other awesome blogs with great ideas if you need them for inspiration. There are great printables, books, and ideas for Groundhog Day at both of these links!
Preschool Alphabet-Groundhogs Day Fun
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom-Groundhog Day

Enjoy! Just thought I would share these ideas with my awesome followers if you need them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...