Wednesday, October 26, 2011

B is for Birthdays!

Our first preschool theme was Birthdays! We celebrated JP's birthday and read books all about birthdays. We worked on the letter B, the color orange, and one shape. The boys did well. I didn't push it too much, when JP said he was done we stopped. I want to keep it fun and light. Stay tuned for more fun with D is for Dinosaurs!


A few of our birthday books...
CA practicing coloring over the letter B.

JP concentrating on tracing. We are enjoying using expo wipe on markers and sheet protectors.


More tracing practice.

Playing a fun matching game.

A favorite activity: coloring with dot markers.

For JP, I found an awesome Birthday preschool pack here.
For CA, I found a great toddler pack at Tot School here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...